HOW TO JOIN
Due to the technical difficulties and problems with TT, I decided to create a WT pissup blog.
The idea is that all info on pissups and meetups could be posted here.
If you want to join as a member (so that you can post), either PM or email pickychick your email address.
If you email, please include your handle (so that I know who you are).
Unfortunately I won't be handing out memberships for posters I am completely unfamiliar with, so if you want to post on this and I don't know you, you'll have to get a TTer I "know" to vouch for you--I'm sure you see why.
You do not have to be a member to post comments!

2 Comments:
picky, can you give me permission to join?
2:49 pm
Sam, I can't get to your profile...
Are you on beta?
4:46 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home