Looking for the latest info on a WT pissup or a meet? Can't remember where, how or why? This is the place to find the information.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pissup in LONDON Friday October 27

London on Friday, 27th of October.

So it is settled then:
We will be meeting at The Priory at 5.30 pm on Friday!
Here's a map of where to find the place.
Nearest tube stop is Farringdon.


A thread about it can be found here.




13 Comments:

Blogger Cooks said...

count us in!! (yep, the mr is coming as well, poor fella!) ;-)

3:30 pm

 
Blogger pickychick said...

WOHOO!
MrPicky is coming as well!

Now we just need more people to agree to come!

3:50 pm

 
Blogger pickychick said...

Personally I have no idea what would be a good place--it's been years since I've last been to London, so suggestions are more than welcome!

9:14 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there as well!
Any suggestions on where?

1:56 pm

 
Blogger Cooks said...

I went to a pub with Shas the last time that was nice, close to my hotel too ;-) Forgot the name, but it's close to Gower Street (they have nice pub food as well ;-)

11:14 am

 
Blogger Cooks said...

I think the thread has fallen of the tree.... again!!

7:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I miss one more pissup, I shall scream!!!
will definitely do my best to make Amsterdam.

1:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will come if Soulbrother promises to be there!!!!!

3:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soulbrother is NOT single so please stop flirting with him you people make me sick!!!!!

4:41 pm

 
Blogger ilo said...

Err... calm down.

4:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If HE flirts with ME how am I to KNOW he's not single you stupid cow!!!

10:27 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pissup piccies!!!!!!!!

5:59 pm

 
Blogger ilo said...

Pissup pics will not be available online to ensure everybody's privacy.

6:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home