Final details for Amsterdam WT Pissup 28 April
Confirmed attendees from outside the NL are Clichy and PickyChick and both their fellas. Local maffia that has confirmed are yours truly, Machiruda, CheshireKat, Fly1ngkiwi and Eti. Those who are still indeceisive don't be shy, I promiss we won't bite!
The program so far
14.00u - meet up for coffee at Café de Jaren (Nieuwe Doelenstraat 22)
15.30u - go for boat ride along the Amsterdam canals
16.30u - go for a walk through Amsterdam
18.00u - pre dinner drinks (location details will follow)
19.00u - dinner at Club 11
Check back for more details. Got any questions? leave a comment!

3 Comments:
I confirmed as well... even though there's a slight chance I have to work, but I'll try to bend it so that they don't need me on the 28th
eti
10:42 pm
will be at the café around 2 p.m. unless we get lost ! in which case I have phone numbers. see you all tomorrow !
8:33 pm
have a safe trip and see you tomorrow afternoon!
9:20 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home